Thursday, March 3, 2011

No I don't excuse you

I don't remember the last time I said no it's not o.k. this doesn't work with me, no I don't excuse you. It's always o.k. and it is always I'm fine and I know you didn't mean it. It is O.K. when you do not call me back when I call you, o.k. when you leave the online conversation without saying excuse me what were we saying? O.K. when you vanish for long time then appear when you want to and say how could you not call all that period and let me feel guilty? O.K. when it's my birthday and you forget, O.K. when I'm sick and you don't ask how I feel, O.K. when you don't even read one of my posts on my blog and tell me what you do think even though you know how I do expect that from you the most. I used to always say it's O.K. she or he didn't mean it we're friends, we’re family etc...... But you know what it's not o.k. It's not O.K. to treat me like crap and I say it’s O.K. offense not taken, or never mind. Actually it minds and I deserve respect and of course I won’t ask for it, you do not ask others to respect you, you force them to feel that you're respectful. So dear all it's not O.K. to take me for granted because I'm trying to be nice and not o.k. to think that I am your doormat. I'm not and won’t be any more so no more msgs saying where have you been that long and why didn’t you call me back? Or yesterday was my birthday why didn’t you remember? As if I'm asking why you're not showing me some respect? I won’t give you excuses anymore, that's not my job. I don’t have to remind you that I am here for you, probably you all know that. It’s not that I decided to be mean or anything but honestly I’m fed up with accepting treating me like crap with a smile on my face so I made those decisions with the spirit spread everywhere in Egypt now concerning the freedom of speech and expressing ourselves so no more putting makeup on the truth face, wallaho 3ala ma akolo shahid.

                                                                               Signature
New me willing not to keep being a doormat  

No comments:

Post a Comment